These conditions are printed on every invoice and quotation for cleaning. Any other communication by phone, email or any other means is subject to these conditions when requesting cleaning to be done.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made for terms, the invoice must be paid C.O.D.
- The Company assumes the responsibility of carrying out the work to the best of its ability and with the utmost care.
- The Company is not responsible for shrinkage of carpets or fabrics.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for breakage or damage caused by our employees when asked by the owner to handle personal effects.
- The Company is not responsible for damage or defects existing prior to the commencement of work, nor for any hidden defects or conditions which may appear during or resulting from ordinary and normal processing.
- Acceptance of the invoice constitutes an agreement by the customer to be fully bound by all its conditions.
- The client hereby waives any and all claims against the Company of whatever nature which may arise in the performance and fulfilment of this contract, and further indemnifies the Company for any and all claims by third parties of whatever nature and howsoever caused. The client undertakes to ensure that any and all valuables are not left unattended or unsecured and acknowledges that any and all claims relating thereto have been waived herein.
- The client further acknowledges that due to the nature of the services provided that the Company does not guarantee the work and services provided, and that shrinkage, fading, and the like make occur whilst any and all carpeting and fabrics are being cleaned.
- Any complaints to be notified with in 3 days.